Monday 13 October 2014

Coursework Style Models and ideas taken from them

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/11142345/Angel-Di-Maria-is-the-shining-light-of-new-look-Manchester-United-and-could-make-them-box-office-again.html

This link will take you to a football article on Manchester United new signing Angel Di Maria and how his impact could see them win silverware once again.

The main ideas that I am taking for my own coursework is the way this article outlines certain comments made by either the players or the managers. They have outlined these comments as they feel that these are very important to the article's reader. I will also use the way that it is set out , because they are set out in paragraphs it is easier to read that if it were a big long block of text. I may also decide to write a newspaper article for an online paper rather than an ordinary broadsheet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/travel-writing-competition/11135070/Just-Back-Chicken-run-Derbyshire.html

This link will take you to a travel writing competition on the telegraph website. This piece of travel writing was that particular weeks winner.

The idea that I am going to use if the fact that this piece of travel writing isn't about a glorious holiday to the Caribbean but just a normal village. I will take this idea an write about my trip to Llanelli, Wales to see the newest family member, which is my cousins baby son. I will set this out in paragraphs as it will be easier to read than a large text block and I will integrate lots of imagery to get across what Llanelli looked like while visiting their during a Thursday in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment